Lost cushion in west Solent

Rocksteadee

Just on the off chance, yesterday, Sunday, we have lost a seat cushion on the way back from the Needles to the Hamble.
White, 3' by 18" and 3 thick
Only had them made last week
Anyone found it?

Alfie168

Its probably meeting up with my lost hat from years ago. I hope you are reunited with your cushion.

Tim

haydude

Just on the off chance, yesterday, Sunday, we have lost a seat cushion on the way back from the Needles to the Hamble.
White, 3' by 18" and 3 thick
Only had them made last week
Anyone found it?

What do you mean by 3 minutes and 18 seconds? Is that coordinates or time? :)
I hope you will find it ...

maby

We dropped several fenders in there a few weeks ago - last time we use quick release knots to secure them!

salar

It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is to find something that appears to be big and obvious in the sea. I dropped a full size bright red and yellow bucket over the side while at anchor and watched it bob away. I was going to up-anchor anyway so I retrieved my anchor and followed the course of the drifting bucket a few minutes later. You guessed it, I never found it.

superheat6k

I have my upholsterer visiting my new Corvette at Foulkes tomorrow. Do you want him to take a look at your cushions ? His work is excellent. I am currently on the inside of the same trot as you right at the access pontoon junction.

alant

It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is to find something that appears to be big and obvious in the sea. I dropped a full size bright red and yellow bucket over the side while at anchor and watched it bob away. I was going to up-anchor anyway so I retrieved my anchor and followed the course of the drifting bucket a few minutes later. You guessed it, I never found it.

No chance if MoB then.

ronsurf

Good luck finding it.

I have the attitude that if it's gone overboard, it's gone for good. I may make a vague effort to retrieve it but if it's in the water, it's lost. I advise all my crew of this should they think of falling overboard. No-one's fallen in yet.