Lost concentration

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
2 and a bit weeks to go till first trip of season. Actually agreed to forego a trip this weekend. to go wedding shopping!!!
The laser or will definitely be out over easter if it gets f4 or above.

However despite the above and buying 3 magazines on saturday and a med pilot. i still cannot concentrate at work. will this be cured once first trip is out of the way? or will it merely feed my addicition?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>

claymore

Visit site
Its difficult to understand from your post whether the loss of concentration should be attributed to the impending sailing or the impending maritals - do expand dear boy.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

tcm

Visit site
Re: wedding shopping?

eh? Don't you just turn up? You need a load of sale or return booze, food, a hotel room, invite cards, a church, a photograpgher, 2 cheapish gold rings and a large getaway car. Her dad pays for most if not all these items. Whereas you can moodily go sailing with friends for just one last time as a bachelor, every weekend from now till june. Good advice: no horses and carriages or crappo ancient veteran bangers for the wedding car. Convertible Cadillac or Benley or Roller with powered hood will be fine.

We are all very wurrid for you.

<hr width=100% size=1>