Los NEW stuff. Raymarine, Ocean Safety,etc

jfm

Visit site
Lots of stuff because I've had a tidy up. All prices are inclusive of parcel post within UK and goods will be posted within 2-3 business days. Payments by bank transfer please. If anything doesn't work just let me know and I will happily refund. I am trying to price the new stuff below at 30-40% of best internet price for new, but haven't had time to check every price, so if I have charged more than 40% let me know and my price will be changed down to 40%. If I have undercharged then no worries :). If PM-ing please make clear which item you are referring to

Items 1+2
Two Raymarine CAM100. Totally mint, in original box with all packaging and all original contents. Not the "reverse image" version. Bought by me from Mantsbrite 2 years ago but never used. £150 each; £275 the pair
Cam100.jpg

Item 3
Raymarine CAM50. Description as above. £65
Cam50.jpg

Item 4
Little battery master switch, stainless steel. Excellent nick, 10mm terminal posts with nuts/washers. Good for tender or isolator battery on small boat. £5
Battmastsw.jpg

Item 5
Two used Besenzoni remotes for passerelle. Up/down and in/out only. They have a security code and you can switch something on your boat's besenzoni box so it learns the codes of these two, so they work on your boat. £25 the pair
Besenzoniremotes.jpg

Item 6
Binocs, 7x50. Very nice condition, 5 years old, little used. With case and all lens caps. Has a compass bearing readout inside so you can use to take bearings. Perfectly good, and I'm only selling becuase I recently got a gift of new ones. £25
Binocscloseup.jpg

Binocsoverall.jpg

Item 7
Three recessed ceiling halogen lights. Cantalupi "Dallas" model, as fitted to Fairline Squadrons. New, in packaging, kept as spares. Chrome finish. They take GU10 bi-pin bulbs. £10 for the three
Cantalupicloseup.jpg

Cantalupi.jpg

Item 8
New Cat C medical kit. For coded boats, or for those who like high spec kit. Bought 2 months ago in error, from Ocean Safety. Expiry 10/13 so a full 3 seasons left. In plastic briefcase. Does not include a first aid book like the one in the link; it didn't come with one! £25
CatCmedical.jpg

Item 9
Raymarine E series remote for E series classic. Brand new, in box, with all packaging, bought from Mantsbrite 2 years ago and never used. Mint. You can use this as follows:
(a) on sailboat, fit E series classic in cockpit, then take video lead to inside nav station and fit a computer monitor there, plus this remote. Then you have a full nav station inside and out vvv cheaply
(b) on mobo where the Raymarine screen is too far to reach, fit this and have it on your lap as you drive
(c) on any boat, take video out from Raymarine screen to big TV in saloon and use this to control the E series, so turning your big TV into a massive plotter
£100
Eremotecloseup.jpg

ERemoteoverall.jpg

Item 10
Two brand new yellow horseshoes from Ocean Safety. Two months old, not needed, still in packaging, never used, mint, £18 the pair
Horseshoes.jpg

Item 11
Johnson macerator pump. Model TA3P10-19. Brand new in box. Kept as spare, never used. This is the pump fitted to many if not most mobos. 24 volt. £40
JohnsonMac.jpg

Item 12
"Car radio" CD player. As fitted to a cabin in Fairline Squadron and used at most for 1 hour. 12v. Mint, scratch free. Front panel comes off for security. No speakers or antenna. £5
JVCCD.jpg

Item 13
Raymarine SeaTalk 1 wiring bundle, mostly new in packets. 1x 3-way jcn box. 2x 1m link cables. 2x 400mm link cables. 1x 2m cable, plug on one end and Ray jcn box other end. 2x plug to bare ends cables, 300mm long. 1x jcn box. 2x ferrites. £12
ST1bundle.jpg

Item 14
Raymarine video in/out cable for new E series wide. Allows, for example, your E series W to display on your saloon TV. New, unused, mint. Two available. £25 each
EseriesWvidcable.jpg

Item 15
Raymarine lifetag system with 2 extra tags. New, mint, in box, never used, with all packaging and bits and pices as new. Bought from Mantsbrite 2 years ago and never installed or used. £180
Lifetag.jpg

Item 16
Ocean safety training manual for MCA coded boats. New, surplus to requirements, mint, unopened £35
MCAtrainingmanual.jpg

Item 17
Raymarine STNG wiring bundle. Mostly new, still in packets. 3x backbone T connectors. 1x 5-way connector. 7x blanking plugs. 4x 400mm backbone cables (blue). 3x 1m drop cables (black/white stripe). 5x STNG to ST1 link cables. £35
STNGbundle.jpg

ean_p

Visit site
Remote E series control unit

I'll take the raymarine E series remote control unit please......oh and the Life tags if the other guy decides not to progress them.......

best regards

Ian P.

jfm

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your custom. I've had a few multiple requests for some items so I've sold them to the first who PMed; sorry if that's a bit random. Assuming all sales go through the state of play is:

Still available: items 2 (camera), 3 (camera), 5 (besenzoni remotes), 14 (video leads for ESeries Wide), 16 (MCA coding manual), 17 (STNG wiring bundle)

Items 1, 8 13 to charliespan
Items 4,6,12 to Muddy paws
Item 7 to Lucky one
Item 9 to ean p
Item 10 to deadfish
Item 11 to nrbx
item 15 to nehvep

Thnaks again

jfm

Visit site
Quick update:
All parcels were posted today to nrbx, muddypaws, nehvep, lukcy one, ean-p and deadfish. They are 48hrs, and i have tracking numbers from post office so tell me if anything doesn't turn up. Bag of stuff is ready for charliespan to collect tomorrow

The following "dregs" are left; make me an offer!

Item 5
Two used Besenzoni remotes for passerelle. Up/down and in/out only. They have a security code and you can switch something on your boat's besenzoni box so it learns the codes of these two, so they work on your boat. £25 the pair
Besenzoniremotes.jpg

Item 14
Raymarine video in/out cable for new E series wide. Allows, for example, your E series W to display on your saloon TV. New, unused, mint. Two available. £25 each
EseriesWvidcable.jpg

Item 16
Ocean safety training manual for MCA coded boats. New, surplus to requirements, mint, unopened £35
MCAtrainingmanual.jpg

For any Garmin users out there I will be putting on here in a few weeks a brand new, bought 3 weeks ago for £300ish, Garmin chart chip, top-of-range "G2Vision" version, "large size" covering all UK, the blue one on this page. . If anyone needs one and can wait till mid April it'll be cheaper than buying new. I can't sell it yet, till I've done a delivery trip with it, but after that it is surplus to my requirements

jfm

Visit site
PM sent regarding G2 Vision and Item 17. :)

Thanks. Item 17 is gone, but thanks. Ref your question, afaik they are not compatible with generic NMEA2000 anyway. I think Raym STNG is basically N2k, but they use proprietary Raymarine connectors in some parts of the backbone/spur wiring. So my item 17 will not work with a Garmin network or any other N2k system that uses the generic N2k connectors. Poor show by Raymarine here, and top marks to Garmin.

akiendo

Visit site
Hi

Do you have any of the Raymarine cams left? What about the Raymarine video in/out cabel?

Many thanks in advance for your reply

terryd1

Visit site
Hi,
I know your post of the items you have left for sale is old but do you still have items, 2,3,5,16 and 17 for sale

Thanks