Looking for a Model

ripley

Visit site
Is anybodys boat hull or topsides in need of a serious machine polish & wax,
Im looking for boat to use for my new advertising flyers & website on GRP restoration & Polishing,
Will happily cut back & restore to former glory someones hull for FREE!!, unless its over 50ft /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Boat needs to be out of the water or i'd use my own & around south coast or thames area
Pictures of previous works avaliable
regards
graham

Ramage

Visit site
How bad do you want it to be "before"?

Carli is a 25ft Birchwood lying at Bray Marina.

The hull is patchy looking due to lots of not well matched gel coat repairs.

If you think it can be sorted I would be eternally grateful... I have been contemplating a paint job!

Please PM me if you think "Carli" would fit the bill. (I have some pics if it would help).

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
When you start your business up you can count me as a customer. My ex-Thames Conservancy Launch bady needs a good going over. (Unless Tony does it when he arrives here /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )
It isn't out of the water so isn't a candidate unfortuneatly

alruss

Visit site
I have 40year old G.R.P. hulled boat that was clean two years ago , on tidal thames soon gets very grubby. She shines when cleaned, and can dry dock her for you. 26ft Osborne cruiser can send photo if required.

TrueBlue

Visit site
It shows how the Power of these Fora, and sensible folk thereon, can turn round a raging bull into a pussycat.

Bit of a non sequitor and very mixed metaphor, but you get my drift?