Lookin good for the weekend.

DoubleVision

Visit site
Kids are down from Uni so hoping to head west to Poole poss Weymouth. Done alot of work on DV this winter so it will be a relatively short hop and hope all the work and gear hangs together. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chas25

Visit site
Doublevision

We've got similar plans Poole then Weymouth.. or more likely Weymouth then Poole /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif will keep an eye out for you /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

duncan

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Doublevision

We've got similar plans Poole then Weymouth.. or more likely Weymouth then Poole /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif will keep an eye out for you /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea right - since when is it more likely that you will other to stop in Weymouth rather than stright to Falmouth like last time?

Call me if you are heading in - I have lost your mobile number though (with the last phone...numbers the same).

AdeOlly

Visit site
We are hoping to make a trip out of Eastbourne Friday afternoon or Saturday - we'll keep an eye out for you.

Chas25

Visit site
Weymouths my "normal" stopover before Falmouth /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif we might poke our nose round Portland, but the plan is to leave that one for our Hols in June! When (just for the record) we won't be doing it in one hit!

Will hopefully still have your number I broke my phone on Friday replacement only arrived this morning so not had a chance to see if all is lost /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

PM sent with my number