Long Johns Big Secret

hlb

RIP
Visit site
John asked me to email him some pictures. But as you know, we do not have secrets on here. So heres some pictures of Buster. Or Bog Brush Mk 2

Buster_021.sized.jpg

Buster.jpg

Buster_031.sized.jpg

Buster_023.sized.jpg

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>All these pictures of puppies is making me hungry. You can't beat a nice tender puppy pie.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: Which one

the one with doleful eyes and the cold wet nose

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer</font color=red>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: hahahahahaha

I'll tell her that
btw what breed is that dog?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer</font color=red>

paulineb

Visit site
Dominic !!!

that's rude /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site

I meant the dog
not hadyn.

longjohnsilver

Visit site

Now I'll have to report you to Tutts, not even HLB calls her a dog and gets away with it!

<hr width=100% size=1>

coliholic

Visit site
Cor, smashing.

That is beautiful Haydn. First time we've had a decent piccie of Muckyfarter. Looking good. Who did you get to polish it for you?

Dog looks OK too, but they don't stay cute for long, unlike me. I'm still cute. Ask Boatone.

<hr width=100% size=1>

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Re: Cor, smashing.

Would you believe that the side in the piccie is NEVER polished, Haydn delights in telling me the other side against the pontoon is the only bit they ever clean.

As I couldn't see much difference this probably means we're all wasting our time, money and effort in any cleaning jobs.

Best just get on with the drinking. ;-))

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Cor, smashing.

Long John's right. The other side is cleaned and polished like a religion. The side in the photo never gets done. Cos by the time the other bit has got done. It takes about ten rounds of cleaning before polishing. And then it rains. Quite interesting though. The shitty side. Is always the Marina side. Wonder why that is??

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

lyc

Visit site
Haydn, where is Muckyfarters Mobo Burgee?

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BroadsandEastcoastBoating/>Broads & East Coast Boating</A>