Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25pct

• my boats value will go up!

• Total voters

trying

Visit site
Ours were replaced FOC before they needed servicing! Good after sales service but I can't help being a little mistrusting of them now /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif!

Refueler

Visit site
Pity poll wasn't set-up better then you'd get direct % statistics.

As to servicing - there is nothing to stop own servicing and to satisfy any foreign jobs-worth checks - with permament pen mark the cloth tag inside the jacket with date you do it. Only commercial are required to have a Service Agent verify condition.

Elessar

Visit site
You've a box missing - I test inflate mine checking they stay up overnight and weigh the bottle.

On all new ones I write the bottle weight on the lifejacket label. I weigh them annually and record the bottle weight and date every time. One random lifejacket will be deliberately set off per year (whilst being worn for the experience) and re armed.

And that's usually the only time I wear one.

Sneds

Visit site
"And that's usually the only time I wear one"

Light the blue touch paper ..................... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elessar

Visit site
how patronising.

I suppose you speak to disabled people in the 3rd person too.

What make me laugh is when people walk along relatively dangerous pontoons and put their lifejackets on when they get to their relatively safe cruisers.

long may it remain a free country, sadly I have my doubts as to how long for but I'll move out when it gets too bad.