Lewmar hatch roller blind repair

PetiteFleur

Visit site
Have you tried dismantling and seeing what's broken? I have done this with both house roller blinds and motorhome roller blinds. From memory it's fiddly but doable, make sure you don't lose any bits/springs when dismantling.

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
Have you tried dismantling and seeing what's broken? I have done this with both house roller blinds and motorhome roller blinds. From memory it's fiddly but doable, make sure you don't lose any bits/springs when dismantling.
Agreed. I’ve stripped a couple down before and fixed them. Just go carefully as the rewind spring for both bug screen & blind are preloaded. They’re attached at one end but it’s pretty obvious what’s going on when you start taking them apart.

What age are they? Lewmar changed the design a few years ago from a single mounding for the surround to separate parts/mouldings for each side. The screw covers holding the whole blinds up are held in place magnetically on the more recent design if you want a clue where to start. (They’re clipped in place on the earlier ones.)

What’s the problem with yours?