Leaving on the morning tide.

nathanlee

Visit site
Hi folks,

Right, I'm finally leaving Essex. At 0530 actually. At 1130 I'll be crossing the Felixstowe Channel, and hopefully well into the Deben by 1330. I'm quite looking forward to it, but wanted to take the opportunity to thank everybody I've met in Essex. I once thought it was just friendly girls and go faster stripes on XR3i's, but I'm going to leave this county with some sadness. I've only been here for two weeks, but it has been a fantastic experience thanks to everybody I've met.

So with absolute sincerity, I thank you all, and hope I will be back again sooner rather than later.

Of course, it's not goodbye, because I'll still be on here pestering for advice /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll see you north east coasters soon.

SwedishLass

Visit site
No doubt you will be back, just taking a bit of a circuitous route this time. Yes ECF is more than a bit special, must be something to do with the waters.
Fair winds.

FullCircle

Visit site
Way to go, Dude!

At least you will havbe a stiff breeze up the chuff.

Enjoy Vomit Alley! ( The Wallet for those that don't know)

CliveG

Visit site
Nathan

If you want a mooring when you get to the Deben go up to Ramsholt and find George the Harbor Master.
He will most likely be on his small yacht Brio just off the stone Jetty.
Say the Clive off Sirenia sent you and ask if you could use one of the moorings.
He will oblige and will not charge.

Good luck with the trip.
Keep posting you story.