Le Weekend............

coliholic

Visit site
It was put there to see who would spot it in the piccies first. We had a little bet as to who was the most nosey and would examine the piccies in the most minute detail.

Guess who came top of our "guess list?"

And guess who's the only person to have spotted it?

And guess what you've won?

Yes, you're right an all expenses spared night in with ME!!!!!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by coliholic on 07/11/2002 21:59 (server time).</FONT></P>

tcm

Visit site
On a warranty visit, blue masking tape is used to highlightthe location of a fault. There's a knocking noise from about that area, in moderate sea. But dunno what it actualy is. So, not knowingh the fault, i put a question mark.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Youre absolutely right Pauline, it wasnt silly.....it was my response that was silly and I really dont know what came over me. In fact, come to think of it, I seem to be doing all sorts of untypical (for me) things and its ever since I came under the influence of that cuteycoliaquaholic character.... I dont know why we continue to let him play here really...specially now he hasnt even got a boat....
Please accept my grovelling abject apologies and I hope you dont find the night with him too distressing........

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb Photo Gallery</A>

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
sorry for delay in reply....just jumped in car and got going.....stopped for quick coffee in cybercafe in rottingdean....should be there any minute now.........
(oh sod it, just remembered .....colaholic thinks my lens makes his bum look too big......)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boatsontheweb.com/galleryframes.html> BoatsOnTheWeb Photo Gallery</A>

Bejasus

Visit site
(oh sod it, just remembered .....colaholic thinks my lens makes his bum look too big......)

Nah, surely not. You guy's are just being too polite. Although, wait a mo. He didn't fall in, so perhaps deserves some kindness after all.
Perhaps that's where he carries his flotation device these days.??????????IMHO.

"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."..........I think????<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by h00 on 08/11/2002 22:39 (server time).</FONT></P>