Laid up with Flu

graham

Visit site
I have had flu all week.stuck indoors with loads of work I should be doing and a couple of good sailing days all wasted.

The forums have kept me from going completely mad this week thanks for the virtual company .

Dont breathe anywhere near your broadband connection,it could be a virus that Norton cant deal with /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aja

Visit site
Re: Laid up at Rhu

other_facilities.jpg

Csail

N/A
Visit site
Everyone (well a lot) in S.Wales seem to have it......just to top it ive got a stomach bug on top, half the yacht club have just had it! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Poignard

Visit site
Horrible! Always seems much worse in warm weather than in winter, when you can at least make it more bearable by lurking next to the fire with a whisky, hot water and sugar.

By the way, what happened to the common cold? No one seems to get them any more - it's always flu nowadays.

TiggerToo

Visit site
definitely going around here.

Twister: you don't get temperature and bone aches with a common cold

graham

Visit site
Hello Mate [ QUOTE ]
Everyone (well a lot) in S.Wales seem to have it......just to top it ive got a stomach bug on top, half the yacht club have just had it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why I have a swinging mooring ,its less contagious out there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifHope your bug leaves you soon.

PS Twister Owner Colds are what other people get /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No germs out there . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Img_1090.jpg