Kudu is up for sale.

srp

Visit site
I'm afraid I'm with Fantasie 19, the Corribee is tiny even for a 21' boat; I had one alongside once and it made the Anderson seem like a Swan 65 ! :eek:

Also very limited scope for a single keel boat that size, a job for Scottish or Welsh waters I'd think.

I had an Anderson 22 alongside once, and I thought a Transit Hitop had sunk next to me.:D

chris46

Visit site
I'm afraid I'm with Fantasie 19, the Corribee is tiny even for a 21' boat; I had one alongside once and it made the Anderson seem like a Swan 65 ! :eek:

Also very limited scope for a single keel boat that size, a job for Scottish or Welsh waters I'd think.
Kudu is a twin keel isnt she ?

Zagato

Visit site
Like a teenage girl she just needs to mature. She just needs to grow 2' and turn into something beautiful. :D

Although some find........

Don't even go their, the headstone is in the skip along with the reputation :rolleyes:

prv

Visit site
I'd assumed - always a silly thing to do - that on a trip like that she's be the long fin ?

Nope, bilge keels. In one of the videos he looks over the side while heeled well over, and sees "Kudu's little feet".

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember the boat was an impulse eBay purchase. Not specially planned for a circumnavigation :)

Pete

Marakei

Visit site
I agree that the Corribee is very small inside.

Newbridge tried to address this by producing the junk rigged Coromandel, which is a Corribee hull, but has a bigger cabin. In this case bigger is still small, and it has a keel stepped junk mast crashing through the v berth. They also gave it a deep cockpit that ruined the lines.

Re the keel question, Ming Ming is a bilge keeler too.

Mr Cassandra

Visit site
Nathan is selling. Kudu is up for sale.

http://yachts.apolloduck.co.uk/advert.phtml?id=273973

Could be a good buy if you fancy a quick trip round Britain!

preview_273973_1.jpg

Il`e start the bidding two balloons and a goldfish!

taz

Visit site
the cabin may be small but Nathan lived on her for 18 months - maybe more

tough little bloke

as for bilge keels

love em

D

He's hardcore. I met him at Preston Marina whilst Mal(Sultan's Kapitein)was showing me around. Pouring with rain and cold he was riding his motorbike when most sensible people would have put it in the garage. I even had to show him how to adjust the chin strap on his crash helmet as it was dangerously loose.

nice guy but totally mad;):D

Lakesailor

Visit site
He's hardcore. I met him at Preston Marina whilst Mal(Sultan's Kapitein)was showing me around. Pouring with rain and cold he was riding his motorbike when most sensible people would have put it in the garage. I even had to show him how to adjust the chin strap on his crash helmet as it was dangerously loose.

nice guy but totally mad;):D
Quite mad. He camped on the Kirkstone Pass in the rain on a motorbike trip back from Scotland when he could quite easily have carried on for 3 miles and stayed at ours.

Perhaps we smell. :D

taz

Visit site
Quite mad. He camped on the Kirkstone Pass in the rain on a motorbike trip back from Scotland when he could quite easily have carried on for 3 miles and stayed at ours.

Perhaps we smell. :D

I remember something about that trip........was it around Christmas/New Year(nearly two years ago?) ......if not it was definately darkest winter time.

chris46

Visit site
i think he is setting off on another yachting adventure ,not sure when though.
looked like he had loads of fun on the last one with Kudu