Kim/HLB

BarryH

Visit site
I found this site where you can register club burgees. The addy is http://www.burgees.com/burgeeframe.htm If you registerd the forum burgee you get a link to this site as well. It doesn't cost anything to register and you get a free link.

OK, to hell with it. Unbolt it and we'll use it as an anchor!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Goody! We'll let Kim do the honours. That will make him feel more important!

<font color=red> No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Haydn

BarryH

Visit site
So ya dont wanna put lankyshire on the map then haydn. Its gotta be famous for summink apart from mucky ars*d motorboats and exploding bogs!

OK, to hell with it. Unbolt it and we'll use it as an anchor!

G

Re: Proof

Proof (if any was needed) of Kim's super-hero status...he can actually abseil upwards!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
62.gif

There you go Kim (hopefully). It actualy has a yellow boarder round the edge. Must add that Boat one, ie. Tony did the design and this is his picture. He gets upset if he's not mentioned. Bless him!
burgee.thumb.jpg
and heres the real thing. Picture borrowed from whatsisname. Anyway there all on B1's web site. I'm just the mesenger!!
<font color=red> No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Haydn

G

Re: Proof

Am sure some myopic Volvo-driving, mobile-phone-using, coffee-drinking tw@t will have me back in plaster soon enough, but thanks for the offer.

BarryH

Visit site
I know its been a while now, but did the design ever get registered on the site. Maybe it should appear on the page as well. In place of that damn inland revenue thing!