Kad44 fuses

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
Am I right in thinking that this is the drive trim fuse?

IMG_20181008_104510.jpg

Also, what are these two fuses?

IMG_20181008_104517.jpg

[2068]

Visit site
I’m not entirely sure - the diagrams don’t make it clear, but I think the fuses in the second picture might be related to the gear shift actuator.

Groova

Visit site
I’m not entirely sure - the diagrams don’t make it clear, but I think the fuses in the second picture might be related to the gear shift actuator.
The fuse for the gear shift actuator is down by the starter motor. I recall its a 5A fuse.

MapisM

Visit site
Sorry for not being able to help with your question, but are you sure that the rubber hose in the right side of your first pic (probably a breather hose, if I should guess) isn't missing a hose clamp?

Groova

Visit site
Sorry for not being able to help with your question, but are you sure that the rubber hose in the right side of your first pic (probably a breather hose, if I should guess) isn't missing a hose clamp?

I assume you mean the hose going into the top of the block where it says “24 V” in the picture? If so, it’s the same on my KAD44s.

MapisM

Visit site
Yep, that's the one I meant. Well, if that's fine for VP, who am I to argue?
I didn't say that there has to be a clamp hose, just that it seemed odd not to have one, regardless of the hose function...