Just as well I checked my course!!

fireball

Visit site
Having calculated that I'd be at the mark around 11am today I was just tweaking the course to get a little closer to it .... then realised I'd be passing the mark at 0345!! Had to quickly put in a DC to head up .... and got it right ... well - didn't go too early ....

Right Mr Dipper - I'm only 13Nm off your stern .. (been here before haven't we?!)

Dipper

Visit site
I think you installed a trojan into my computer. When I logged on to the game I thought goody, I'm doing 20 knots. Then I realised I was heading 0 degrees! It looks like it did it as I logged on for some reason.

Thinking about it, maybe I clicked the 'Send command' button as I dragged the box out of the way.

Doh! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Dipper

Visit site
You must have been tanking along for the final few hours before the mark.

I've just checked my course for this morning and I went 1.2nM out of my way. It could have been worse I suppose. I'm glad I noticed that my boat was pointing the opposite way to everyone else. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I must remember not to knock the autopilot when I stumble out into the cockpit in the morning. I thought one of my crew was on the helm but they were all asleep in their bunks.