Jesters Dinner - Many Thanks

billybiltong

Visit site
Thanks to Paul and Fox's Marina for another great "Jesters Dinner". The speakers were great and very informative. On that note I fully support the point that was made about if you put your name down to do a challenge you need to be committed to taking part, there is an expectation you will make the start line. If for whatever reason you need to withdraw it is only good manners to giving as much notice as possible as good people put time and effort into making the Jester concept work. Looking forward to the Baltimore Challenge. Great night out and great concept, well done to all involved.
Kindest Regards
Bob
Jalina

sailorman

Visit site
It was a pleasure for FMYC to host another Jester meeting on Saturday & to meet up with you dedicated & crazy sailors.
Who in their right mind would cross the Atlantic to windward in a 22ft yacht. Blondie lives on & i salute you all.
Thank you Paul for the supper invitation Pam & i really enjoyed the whole day.
Roger- FMYC

Triassic

Visit site
May I echo Bob's comments. A very informative afternoon and great company both at dinner and over breakfast Sunday morning. Many thanks to Paul for finding room for me, and to everybody who made it happen. See you all again in Plymouth........ and hopefully in Baltimore as well!