January Sales ?

Mfc1955

Visit site
Does anyone know of any on-line chandlers having sales at this time of year. I'm particularly interested in gps chartplotters but cannot make the boatshow for any discounts, thanks

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
www.jensenengland.co.uk
I'm also hunting for a charplotter and am going to the boat show but was really impressed with Charplotter prices from the US site BoatersWorld.com
I think they are flogging last years models but hey, what the heck when the discount appears to be about 50%
I am not expecting the show to give that sort of discount but haven't quite got the courage to send money to the US for something I haven't seen
David

Falcon71

Visit site
Does anyone reckon I can get a discount on an EPIRB at the Boat Show, HE didn't get one for his birthday, and definitely wants one for Xmas, or dolly out of pram.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Don't forget Customs & Excise will add something in the order of 20% to anything you import from USA and you cannot exactly have a ruck with them if sometghing goes wrong.

ô¿ô

ArthurWood

Visit site
Re: Boaters World prices

David- I think the "discounted" prices are somewhat suspect. eg the cig lighter adapter for a handheld was never originally $52 and a Garmin 126/128 was always around $270-290 orig price. Look at Boatus.com for comparison of orig prices.