Is this a Bradwell Boat - they might want a copy

tillergirl

Visit site
115-1554_IMG.jpg

115-1553_IMG.jpg

shmoo

Visit site
Did you know you can now post a link from your photobucket pictures onto yourboatpix. I know you have posted pictures directly in the past. If you want links to these pictures in the yourboatpix index you would just put the "direct copy" string into the URL field on the yourboatpix upload page. The actual pic doesn't get uploaded, just the link into your photobucket picture.

Just a thought...

tillergirl

Visit site
Shmoo

Thanks, I'll do that tonight! Just had a terrible crash on the computer and discovered that I have lost 4 years worth of images and that my Back Up and Restore has failed. You now have more photos of mine than I do!

shmoo

Visit site
Its horrible when that happens. Trouble is that disks are so big now that there is not really any feasible backup strategy. All I can suggest is a 120GB usb disk for 30-40 quid and only do the things you would really miss. If you want me do stick all yours that are on yourboatpix on a memory stick and post it to you let me know.

Also - any probs with the photobucket linking - let me know and I will fix it.

tillergirl

Visit site
Thanks for the offer. I have shut the stable door, visiting Dixons at Folkstone Chunnel last week. I did try some file recovery software and found over 14k images. Of those all but 100 were corrupt and I had a back up of about 90 of the 100 leaving a miserable 10 potentially to be recovered. I learnt a lesson! I have an inherent fault with Word refusing to start except in Safe Mode. Tried all the advice on T'internet but its still b***ered!

shmoo

Visit site
In a generation we won't have any 30 year old family snaps. Those that haven't been lost in a crash or thrown out with the old PC will be in an obsolete and unreadable format, like CD!