Is the next meeting Burnham Week?

moondancer

www.wisereach.co.uk
Sounds like a fair number of people are doing Burnham Week - mainly class 6 over the first weekend. Could this be the next 'meeting' up? I am happy to take on crew on Moondancer from people not planning to enter their own boats. I am sure others are as well.

Who are all the confirmed entrants now ? and who wants to join in as crew?

FullCircle

Visit site
Brian,
early meeting Dinner in Royal Corinthian Friday night, then the Barbecue at Rice & Coles Crane on the Sea Wall Saturday night.

Full Circle will be in sight of these two vantage points so just turn up or knock.

We are fully crewed for the event, in fact we could actually off load!!

Laurin

Visit site
Kind of an east coast racing thingy... started a couple of years ago when Jim was whinging about his dirty bottom and I suggested he beach full circle and we all scrub, followed by BBQ on the sea wall.

eastcoastbernie

www.ritzystitches.com
Beyond Reason is entered in Class 6. What a hoot!

Fully crewed up for the bank holiday weekend, but possible 'vacancies' mid week and last weekend.

Some of my potential crew for these two periods are in negotiations with their employers to get the time off. When they finally make their minds up I will know where I am.

So I may well still need crew, but can't be certain yet.

FullCircle

Visit site
Although held during Burnham Week, last year we had invited MOBOs from the Medway. But they are famous for not turniong up for their own events so we didn't see them.

If you are coming round to Burnham, there will be spaces on Rice & Coles moorings, its a great walk for the dog.....

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is the barbecue an East Coast Forum thingie or a Burnham Week for Racers thingie?

[/ QUOTE ]
We could always cruise in company near the start line trying to keep on starboard tack as much as possible!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
don't mean it really!

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]

We could always cruise in company near the start line trying to keep on starboard tack as much as possible!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
don't mean it really!

[/ QUOTE ]

We would be as popular as a richard III in a swimming pool

DRANNIE

Visit site
well I'll be there for the weekends racing in class 6. I'm hoping that I might do better than last year when I was thwarted by short lift keel, no wind and general incompetence.

Any idea how much the rice & cole deep moorings are? I would be relient on the water taxi as I don't have a dinghy. I was in the yacht harbour last year which worked out quite pricey.

FullCircle

Visit site
Sshh. Free.

I can loan you a dinghy for the week. 8ft with a Seagull on the back. Luckily, it comes with oars too.

FullCircle

Visit site
Conspiratorially taps the side of his nose, looks furtively around and hisses from the corner of his diesel flecked mouth.....
Wanna buy some tickets Guv? I get 'em from the little fat bloke wiv the Johnno.

I will book a table.

DRANNIE

Visit site
excellent, thanks, sounds like it might be a plan. I'll PM you nearer the time. This is shaping up to be a good weekend.