iPad mount?

neil1967

Visit site
Hi

I would like to mount my iPad above the chart table on my small yacht, with the navonics app, to use in conjunction with paper charts. I would be grateful for any recommendations for mounts - there are a number of wall mounts available, but I don't know how good they would be retaining the iPad in a lumpy sea, so any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Neil

ash2020

Visit site
Hi

I would like to mount my iPad above the chart table on my small yacht, with the navonics app, to use in conjunction with paper charts. I would be grateful for any recommendations for mounts - there are a number of wall mounts available, but I don't know how good they would be retaining the iPad in a lumpy sea, so any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Neil

Hi Neil, sadly, I've only got an iPhone (and a strong pair of reading glasses!) I don't know if you've noticed but Imray have in the last couple of days released their charts for iPhone and iPad. I've got Navionics for UK & Holland but I've just bought the Imray one too. More expensive but their PC charts are v. good.
Cheers
Andrew