£518.70 !!!!!
Now is it just me being tight
(thougt it was the shoes squeekin)
or is this a shed load of beer tokens?
recommendations more than welcome!
Scorch.

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

I reccomend GJW Direct. Because your dealing direct with the insurance company they tend to be cheaper. Ring them for a quote.

<hr width=100% size=1>

aztec

Visit site
hi, just applied for same via Mardon, i'll let you know what the score is.

check your PM, i'm on the scrounge (for a change!)

cheers, steve.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.amos/index.html>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.amos/index.html</A>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
I pay £300 and odd. or did last time for P35

<hr width=100% size=1>
smiling.gif
Haydn

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
I got my insurance from Mardon, it was nearly half the price of one recommended by the RYA WITH a discount. Have had no experience of a claim yet (3rd day owning a boat!), but perhaps a good after incident service is worth a few bob more, out of interest has anyone any info on Mardons claims management?

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue> WHOA! After various discounts I have paid £509.70p to insure a P435 so someone is ripping you off. Try getting a quote from this guy... mention me if you want...
mhaley@hp235lg.fsnet.co.uk

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

HowardB

Visit site
Makes me feel sick at £852 for £120K sealine S37from Haven Knox-Johnson, and they made me feel like I must be an ignorant prat to not have had a seagoing boat before, never mind years of sailing and canal use. Granted this is faster and in coastal waters... but £852 makes me feel that next year I'm gonna shop around a bit more!

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan

Visit site
Re: mardon\'s claims management

unfortunately yes but they are only the brokers not the insurers - claims management will differ between insurers.
they do their bit pretty well and are 'nice people to do business through'

<hr width=100% size=1>

andyball

Visit site
I've recently been quoted £500'ish for 40' and £50K+ value, same use- by a number of companies.

Bishop-skinner have been ok by me, offering much better cover for sportsboat than others (some "speedboat clauses" won't allow claims for damage to stern gear due to grounding/hitting submerged objects).

<hr width=100% size=1>

G

I can`t understand why you are all paying so much over the top for insurance.I`ll reiterate GJW DIRECT 0500 141141. They are the best. And if you are unfortunate enough to have to claim you will have a fuss free settlement as I had recently. i.e. I had recent claim for £16000.00 Settled without fuss that`s what its all about,.It was all done and dusted in 14 days.

<hr width=100% size=1>