Important Notice

BarryH

Visit site
Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl.

There is a date rape drug going around called "beer" and it is generally in liquid form. The drug is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them. The shocking statistic is that "beer" is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.

After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sex acts on horrific looking women who they would never normally be attracted to. Men often awaken after being given "beer" with only hazy memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men might be stung for their life's worth in a familiar scam know as "a relationship" - apparently men are easier victims for this scam after the "beer" has been administered and have already been sexually attacked.

Please! Forward this to every male you know.......... However, if you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with a bunch of similarly-affected like-minded guys.

For the nearest support group near you just look up 'Public House' in the yellow pages.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

paulineb

Visit site
I thought if a man consumed enough 'beer' it rendered him incapable and therefore leaving her perfectly safe from his drunken, ham-fisted advances

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

BarryH

Visit site
I've only got 2 children, both concieved under the influence of the dreaded 'beer'. Now you can look at this one of 2 ways, 1. My testosterone levels rise with the alcohol level. Or 2. I am devoid of rational thoughts as to the later costs that will be involved later, roughly 9 months later.

Just thought of another reason. 3. I'm only brave enough to take her on when I've had a drink! You decide.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

paulineb

Visit site
None of the above reasons - you probably took along a sober friend and a set of jump leads

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery>The Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Trevor_swfyc

Visit site
How firm is an offer

If the blokes had a few beers, not very according to Pauline. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Trevor

<hr width=100% size=1>