I quit

steffen

Visit site
smoking and now SWMBO said that if i keep it up (not smoking that is) until my birthday (march 2nd) i am let loose in the boating shop with a considerable amount of dough (5, 6 7hundred euros).
What should i buy???

I already have radar, gps without maps, Yeoman plotter, VHF, wind/speed/depth, autopilot, stereo CD player, pc without maps and only demo nav progs.

Thats happy sailing, or what, Steffen

jimi

Visit site
Cruising Chute?
Cruising chute snuffer?
Emergency forestay?
Try Sail + Storm Jib?
Inverter + Microwave?
Set of cockpit cushions?
New set of fenders?
On board telly + satellite dish

Stingo

Visit site
Seems like you've already got all you need so please use the money to buy a Pactor PTY IIIe modem with the connector cable to go into the back of my laptop and Icom 710. When you bring it around, just leave it in the cockpit of my boat if I am not aboard.

Thanks in advance.

John

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stingo.co.uk>http://www.stingo.co.uk</A> - now showing at a computer near you

steffen

Visit site
Thanks

for the replies (serious or otherwise).
I think i will go for the GPS repeater.

As for the suggestion of buying the board drinks, i will be in the Lowestoft area end of July with my Windward. I will let you know details later and you can show us around the pubs.

Happy sailing, Steffen

AndrewB

Visit site
Brownie points, easy come, easy go.

Bought SWMBO absolute top of range all yellow oilies for birthday last season, far better than mine.

Brownie points lasted just until she read a review "while XX's oilskins may be the last word in protection, from a fashion point of view ..."

Noticed she was eyeballing a competitor's orange, pink and fluorescent green ensemble at LIBS. I could have saved enough for a cockpit full of GPS repeaters!