I apologise wholeheartedly to the East Coast forum

wingdiver

WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I finally managed to post a piccie of our pride and joy the other day - but on another part of the forum.
Unforgiveable I know but I am very sorry. It should have been on here first as I have enjoyed seeing pictures of everyone else's boats popping up from time to time.
(In fact that even enabled me to avoid making a twit of myself when I saw the 'wrong' Full Circle.)
So, here goes (hopefully)....
[image]
Sailing4.jpg
[/image]

sailorman

Visit site
Re: I apologies wholeheartedly to the East Coast forum

[ QUOTE ]
I finally managed to post a piccie of our pride and joy the other day - but on another part of the forum.
Unforgivable I know but I am very sorry. It should have been on here first as I have enjoyed seeing pictures of everyone else's boats popping up from time to time.
(In fact that even enabled me to avoid making a twit of myself when I saw the 'wrong' Full Circle.)
So, here goes (hopefully)....
[image]
Sailing4.jpg
[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's the prat on the Quarter Deck /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fore Deck Hand looks GOOD n Handy /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

sailorman

Visit site
"Full o Teak" you mean /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifits got its own rain forest /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif