I am now very annoyed.

burgundyben

Visit site
I wanted a new GPS, a Magellan 310, I've used it before, liked it, has mounting bracket and data/power lead. Perfect.

Looked online, found best price was Compass 24, found mounting bracket and lead from GPSW. Ordered GPS last Tuesday, filthy swines at White Arrow have now had it for 8 days and keep trying to deliver it to my house whilst I am not there.

Foned them friday asked them to take it to my work adress instead of my house, monday, said dont take it to my house, I wont be there, so they did, and I was not there, foned them y'day, said, dont take it to my house I wont be there, they did, I was not there, I said bring it to my work address, they said will take another 5 days!!!! I said, I 'll come to your depot and collect, they said, need 2 days notice.

I told them they are idiots.

add you sarcastic remark about someone elses tag line here.....

Andrew_Fanner

Visit site
Knew a similar situation years back. The person concerrned (being a solicitor presumably knew these things) made a pointed phone call about "deliberately witholding my property" given that the delivery co (Parcel Farce IIRC) refused to comply with reasonable requests to deliver at a time when someone could receive.

As was pointed out to me "deliberately witholding property" is basically theft.

The stuff was delvered later that day, at the time and place required!

burgundyben

Visit site
Andrew,

Thanks, I have threatened to sue them for deliberately witholding my GPS

they are going to fone them back, or I'll shoot one of them.

add you sarcastic remark about someone elses tag line here.....

lanason

Visit site
I had exactly the same issue. They would not "leave it round the back" as they said they had to "haf to geta signature mate".

In the end a damn great sign on the front door saying deliver next door worked. But your right they don't like you going and collecting it.

Still the service from Compass is really good let down by the courier......

Adrian

Any jobs going ??