How much are you missin sailing ?

Jobs_a_ good_ un

www.beneteau393.co.uk
I am even thou I was out sat I just want to go for hugh adventure and see some new places
I had a dream last night I was locking out of sharpness dock and sailing a bristol pilot cutter down the bristol channel
Anyone do dream analaysis ?
Mind you I just watched the Vendee globe for the 2nd time before bed

How are you coping ?

R u ready to go sailing yet ?

Judders

Visit site
Yep. All set for this Saturday. Will ignore the two slight leak. Polished everything yesterday, scrubbed the mould with bleach and the decks with deck cleaner.

Can't wait. It'll be over three months by the time we slip.

Rabbie

Visit site
I keep telling the wife to ignore the seaweed draped over this monitor, the Mustos hanging in the bathroom, the duvet cover I made from old sails, the enlarged photo of 'RIPPLE' pinned to the bedroom ceiling, the tender in the boot of the car, you get the picture?

mcframe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep. All set for this Saturday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here - Walker Bay arriving this week, so we're going down for a play in that on Friday.

I know, buying another boat to get sailing one day earlier might seem a bit excessive /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oakum

Visit site
=I had a dream last night I was locking out of sharpness dock and sailing a bristol pilot cutter down the bristol channel
===

That's not a dream - that's a friggin nightmare

snooks

www.grahamsnook.com
Went sailing on the 2nd and 3rd of Jan, spent a couple of days in Sweden last month. And spent last week working on the water in the south of France, so I'm not missing it too much. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looking forward to getting my own boat though, roll on May /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Judders

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. Why not go sailing. I did last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well first there was a mystery leak, then there was the gales and then the surgeon expressly forbid me to go near the boat.

flaming

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. Why not go sailing. I did last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well first there was a mystery leak, then there was the gales and then the surgeon expressly forbid me to go near the boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a new surgeon.