Henley

martin

Visit site
Speaking of Henley (Bryon) will be up at Henley all next week entertainin during the days. Anyone want to meet up for a few beers one evenin.

Pls note...all those with proper river boats..no laughing at P V39 chugging and spluterin along on tick over and I promise not to laugh as I speed by our slower bretheren on the sea the following week.

martin

Visit site
Doubt it..we had an F33 last year called Desperado seem to remember we on the central piles for the regatta fireworks but for the festival fireworks we were alongside our chums on Gezzie next to the band stand... Can't forget that because they used our dinghy to board the bloody great big paddlesteamer thing that tried to stop midstream and block everyones view...

there was a P V42 called "sleeping beauty" which moored about 4 boats ahead of us..I remember cos that's when I first decided I wanted one.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Yup! I think it was Sleeping Beauty and I recall now it was Festival he moored on me, not Regatta. Nice guy with a fine selection of Champagne as I recall.

©2001

Other threads that may be of interest