Help with crossword clue required

jimi

The answer is Jimi cos I'm a poster and I'm overworked underpaid and upside down

Reminds me of another joke..........

A young priest is on a flight to the vatican and is surprised and delighted when the pope comes and sits down next to him. Too nervous to say anything the young pirest exchanges a brief nod with the pope and lets him settle down to doing his crossword. After about ten minutes the pope leans over and says "You couldn't help me could you I'm stuck on a clue, four letters, describing some women, ending in UNT?" After a few minutes rather panicked thinking the young priest replies triumphantly "I've got it,.... AUNT" "Oh thats excellent" replies the pope "I don't suppose you have any Tippex?" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rowana

Two steps lower than the ships' cat
I'm still waiting for the answer -

TOO MANY ! ! !

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goodge

New clue....

Ok so what word begins with 'e' ends in 'e' and only contains one letter ?

Riggy

Re: New clue....

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so what word begins with 'e' ends in 'e' and only contains one letter ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I quite often put several in mine to save on stamps....................... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Goodge

Re: New clue....

That's cheating....

How could you con Royal Mail after the wonderful service they deliver ?

lydiamight

Reminds me about the crossword question "Sexual deviation for the hard of hearing" Answer is four words,letters 5, 2, 4, 4. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif