heat in the summer ?

wpsalm

Visit site
Talking to a couple British yachtys here in the caribbean re my proposed cruise to the U.K. this summer they reckon I,ll need to heat the boat ...particularly in Scotland ...are they having me on..?

<hr width=100% size=1>

tcm

Visit site
No, I don't think they are having you on. Last year we had the house heating on in June. You'll survive fine without heating, but later summer evenings and mornings will be more civilised with a heater, imho.

<hr width=100% size=1>

snowleopard

Visit site
we don't have heating but on our return from the caribbean we found it pretty cold in scotland. it's all a question of getting acclimatised. if you've spent a year or more in tropical waters you'll need heating or plenty of thick clothes.

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Whats special about Scotland. Mines in Plymouth and would not like it without the heating. Course you can always manage with a little fan heater, about 20 quid. But then you need Generator less in a marina.

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

mdrifter

Visit site
About 3 years ago friends had 30C in shade in Stornaway...exceptional! If it's grey, damp and drizzling - a little bit of heat helps. Probability quite high which must be why we're heading South!?

<hr width=100% size=1>