Hayden this ones for you

poter

Still going south currently in Corsica for winter
www.fairhead.com
Hayden, as I know you secretly Luv your SWMBO I came accross this web site. Having used it with great effect on my Boss, I thought you could have a nice weekend with the information contained therein............

http://www.lovage.co.uk/

Try the chat up lines.

Best.

poter.

Oh! anybody else out there who requires some domestic bliss please help yourself.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Ney cock. I've been using those for years.

True story. Local bloke has just run off with a floozyafter 30 years of marrage. Then rings his wife, crying and saying how sorry he was. Wife says to him. " well you should have thought of that before you buggered off.Better make the best of it now!" So tutts who's mate it is, goes round to console her and takes her for a walk, last night. So the walk consisted of every pub in the village. Every one was very quiet and said nothing. By accident they called in the pub I was in. "Hello" I says. "I hear you've been dumped!!" That cheered her up no end and even thumped me a few times. In a good natured sort of way.

No one can force me to come here-----------
----- I'm a Volunteer!!!

Haydn

poter

Still going south currently in Corsica for winter
www.fairhead.com
Nice one

Seems like whole leg in mouth, no wonder you got thumped....

Also true story:
Going sailing one weekend, tell swmbo off to boat and will be back in 2 days.
On the way to the mooring had a small prang in car ( Borrowed wifes new Civic 3 days old ) thought ' lets get this repaired before taking car back. So spent weekend at mates garage getting car all fixed up...... ( Well! my mate did fixing I went to pub )

In the meantime SWMBO decides to go down to mooring next day to see if she can get a sail on the boat. Calls me on mobile .. no answer.. gets to mooring sees boat in water. GRRRRRRRR...

I get back home late Sunday evening to wife who asked me how my weekend was?
tell her that it was great. oh... dear... *++£$@@

Eventually, after getting verbally abused and told that I was off with some other fem, I finally came clean and explained what had happened even got my mate on the phone to confirm. Can you believe it! She then accused me of being a reckless driver and I could not use her car again........

Women!!! you got to luv emm.

poter.