Have finally done it!

TwoStroke

Visit site
Morning all. Have finally done it, taken the plunge and bought myself a boat. Just to say many thanks for all your help and advice - it has come in very handy and your experiences have made it all the more fun buying her.

It's a Four Winns 195 Freedom. The previous owners have looked after it. The sale has now gone through and am getting the marina to do a little bit of work on her. Starting to get the bills already. So in a few weeks time, will hopefully have her moored in Brighton - watch out Pauline!!

Once again, many thanks for all your help and will let you know when she is finally in.

Now just have to get all those flashy electronics.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>... too late now, I've bought a boat!

sgball

Visit site
Welcome to Brighton Marina. Whens launch day?

You do know that when you launch at Brighton you have to supply a bottle of bubbly or 2 to celebrate. Pauline will supply the glasses.

Cheers

Trudie & Steve

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Congratulations, it must be a great feeling. I have three weeks to go myself until I get mine delivered.

Cheers,

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

TwoStroke

Visit site
Looking at putting her in the water end of March / beginning of April. Am having her serviced, valeted, antifouled etc... at present so all I have to do is drop her in the water. As much as I'm a DIY bod - I've bought her to use - not let her sit there so when the sun does come out I can use her.

They're awaiting parts from the US so will be a couple of weeks yet. Will let you know when she's due up.

Once again, many thanks.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>... too late now, I've bought a boat!