hand painted signs and canal folk art

painterman

Visit site
hi there new to forum. would like know of any canal boat enthusiasts thats on here that would like to share some images with me of art work that i have done over the last 10 years. i live in south london self taught painted many subjects and in many mediums . look forward to hearing from you

sarabande

Visit site
Hello Painterman and welcome to the downward slope that is the Forum on a Monday.

We'll excuse your innocence in these sensitive commercial matters, but waylay a few of the uncertainties we have about an newcomer, please. Fill in your profile, so that we know we are not entertaining some would-be Hirst.

Stick a few pix of your work on the forum.

Confess if you are a potboiler, rather than a painter, and give us a link to your own business (if you have progressed to having your own website).

Otherwise, prepare to prove your artistic credentials are stronger than your commercial ones.

Chris_d

Visit site
Your a suspicious lot /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I did see recently a narrowboat painted with a very impressive piece of modern art, certainly transformed it compared to the usual boring Rose and Castle theme. Bit like a customised car or motorcycle type of painting.

Certainly anything that makes these steel caravans look more attractive has to be encouraged.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Certainly anything that makes these steel caravans look more attractive has to be encouraged.

[/ QUOTE ]

They look very attractive when on fire.