Hamble - Rugby World Cup

Judders

Visit site
As the game is on ITV, it is likely to be on in more pubs than usual.

Unfortunately I cant be too helpful as the two places in Hamble I've watched games have been the Southern and the Harrier. The former being a members club and the latter having been knocked down to be replaced with an old folks home.

I think there is a pull-down big screen in the K&Q but there's not much space.

superheat6k

Visit site
The Victory, White Harte, and Hamble Club (CIU members) will all likely have it on as well as the K&Q. I would expect the Waterside at Mercury will also have a screen available.

Jamesuk

Visit site
lovely dinner in the River Rat (no rugby) very enjoyable evening from what I hear. Missed nothing! it was a 49% 51% decision against/for a free dinner.

PabloPicasso

Visit site
Same question as 'Bembridge'. Where is the game on in Hamble

It was on in Twickers, not the Hamble, and England will now be the first host nation not to get past the group stages

Great for the Welsh. They just seemed hungrier for the win

Jamesuk

Visit site
It was on in Twickers, not the Hamble, and England will now be the first host nation not to get past the group stages

Great for the Welsh. They just seemed hungrier for the win

England will go through. Australia then "the other team".

Remember 36 - 0 in 2007 opener?! we still didn't win the world cup so all a waste of time. If England go out I hope Wales, Scotland or Ireland do it!

Babylon

Visit site
Shame about the result for England, but hats off to Wales, and both sides (AND the referee) for giving us good, largely very disciplined rugby!

Annoying however that, unlike the Beeb, we were given ITV commercials rather than proper half-time analysis.

Right! Tea on the inside, old clothes on the outside, time to strip down that heat-exchanger...!