H,mm not so cheap any more.

oldgit

Visit site
Just been hunting around for a price to keep my boat in london for week....
First choice was of course St Kats. £300 quid for the week.
Ouch bit expensive,still Lime house must be a lot cheaper being miles from anywhere and bit grim ....
Nope .....£270.00. :(

oldgit

Visit site
Been in there several times and no problems...BUT its Sarf of the river Innit.
One of my spawn has got a girlfriend over from foreign parts and wants to do London.For brief few seconds though it might be cheaper to dump boat in marina rather than them stay in hotel or cheapo accomodation.
Cheapest of the cheap appears to be around £90.00 per night.
Think will let him sort it out himself,much cheaper IMHO to get a cheap day ticket and commute.

Last edited:

rubberduck

www.atlas-courier-express.co.uk
Just been hunting around for a price to keep my boat in london for week....
First choice was of course St Kats. £300 quid for the week.
Ouch bit expensive,still Lime house must be a lot cheaper being miles from anywhere and bit grim ....
Nope .....£270.00. :(

All things in perspective, try renting an apartment or hotel room for a week in that area, was very cheap a few years ago but new management have got at least one thing right. Are they any better at answering the phone & honouring bookings these days?

oldgit

Visit site
come on OG man of your calibre can afford that surely?
My pocket is now sealed by order.:)

Son is now in my wifes bad books. Everyone else in the family has met the new girlfriend...... Except Mrs OG.
Mrs OGs chance to check out the new young lady was supposed to have been last night at a long arranged family meal........My son and new squeeze cancelled at last moment and did not turn up.
I see trouble ahead. :)

Last edited:

byron

RIP
Visit site
My pocket is now sealed by order.
Son is now in my wifes bad books. Everyone else in the family has met the new girlfriend...... Except Mrs OG.
Mrs OGs chance to check out the new young lady was supposed to have been last night at a long arranged family meal........My son and new squeeze cancelled at last moment and did not turn up.
I see trouble ahead. :)

Exactly the same thing happened to a pal of mine. It all ended well when a week or so she bumped into her son in Waitrose. He was holding hands with his new BOYFRIEND.

Actionmat

Visit site
Exactly the same thing happened to a pal of mine. It all ended well when a week or so she bumped into her son in Waitrose. He was holding hands with his new BOYFRIEND.

That is a great story. He may have got away with it if he was patting his bum in ASDA:D