Guestion about the boat

G

Ladys en gentlemen,

Excuse me for the bad Englisch. I've just buy a boat, ofcorse an Mayland. She is about 5 meters long en 2 meters aside. So I have some guestions. Maby some wone haven some papers acording this boat. She is about 4 years ould en you can sleap whit 2 people in the boat. Yea she is great for fishing but also for de weekens with myne children. So i am searching for som orginal papers en maby fotografhes of this kind of type.

Hopely mayby of you respons.

Verely kindly,

Jaap Kroon, The Netherlands.

G

Yeh rite, you av miss ed Aril fist an your Enlish is sit!

G

You have a "Mayland Family Sixteen". Maximum engine you can fit is 25hp. Longshaft. The boat weighs 410 kilos. She is a very old boat and they are not made any more.

G

Re: hear hear

Not a bad shot at all at the language, and certainly more intelligible than Phonetic Estuary English. I'm off to France soon, and nearly everyone will do their darndest to speak English at me the moment they find out I'm English, even though I'm not too bad. Can you imagine a Dutch or French boat landing in Brighton, Cowes or Yarmouth and having anyone at the marina attempt to welcome them in their language. Me neither.