Good Weather site

cliffdale

Visit site
Just a friendly bit of information.

I know its often a topic and it may be old news to many of you but i find www.onlineweather.com good for upto seven days. Even better is www.nemoc.navy.mil

(click on weather charts and choose "surface press,precip,winds")
This gives the synopsis charts with the wind speed and direction arrows, also has blue shaded areas for rain. It predicts to 5 days ahead.

Does anyone know free sites for upto 15 days? ~or is that an impossibility!

Will you PM me with better weather sites you use please.

CD

<hr width=100% size=1>

Laurin

Visit site
Try www.greatweather.co.uk All good links but wetterzentral do more than 5 days. Also they use different model to uk met office so if met office and wetterzentral agree then you can have greater confidence in the prediction.

<hr width=100% size=1>

johna

Visit site
Cliff

I use weatheronline but have looked at the US Navy site you indicated. That looks good as well but I noticed on the introduction page it was last updated on the 17th (now 19th). Certainly the weather chart was for 1200 hrs on 19th so perhaps the note only applied to aspects of the web site and not the forecasts. Is it normally updated on a 12 hr basis?
John

<hr width=100% size=1>

ccscott49

Visit site
Also on wetterzentrale, they have a us airforce weather prediction, which is very good. just before the uk met office charts, us sembach, I think.

<hr width=100% size=1>

extravert

Not far from Uwchmynydd, near Bwlchtocyn, just up
Visit site
Disappointed :-(

When you posted with the subject 'Good Weather Site' I expected to find a site that would tell me where the good weather was. Instead I find sites that tell me where all the normal weather is, but are good at it.

Where can I find a site of good weather then? That's what we need.

<hr width=100% size=1>One day, I hope to own a real boat.