Gods Country

claymore

Visit site
Kilmelford to Craignish. 29th - 30th June
Cloudless Skies
Visibility for miles
Sparkling clean water
Porpoises, Seals and Bird life abounding.
Daylight at 23:00hrs.
The Jura Superstition
Days to remember when winter's winds come howling in.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

ParaHandy

Visit site
Re: jura superstition

go on then .... wha's it like? They're bawling as loud as a wee free sermon that it's yin orra best malts ....

and this country ... would that be seneshal ... yin that lined 'em up in rows and
didna use his pecker, lads, he did 'em with his toes!

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Re: jura superstition

S'Briwyunt
Just a hint mair peat than ra Jura - jes as mellow, not yin o' they kidney blitzers frae Islay.
£27:00 bought in ra Distellrey shop an ca'd Superstition as its 13 years old. Noo tha's awfy clever an ah widnae hae thocht o'it. Des this mean ah'm stupid?

The Paps wiz so clear yesterday, an Ben More an drivin hame we cuid see Goat Fell frae Lochgilphead.
Fetch tears tae a gless eye

Claymore

Sybarite

Visit site
It has to be an imitation doesn't it. I mean a country that steals it's name from the Irish as well as it's whisky even if it is a pale imitation of the real stuff. Scotch can go on the market after only 3 years of maturing; Irish whiskey after seven. Irish is distilled 3 times but Scotch only twice. They still even paint themselves going into battle (Rangers v Celtic..)....

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Normally - I might have risen trout-like to your bait. However - such is the fulness of my wellbeing and good naturedness to fellow man - that I shall merely smile at this attempt to provoke and move on - unperturbed.
YE HALFWITTED WEE SPALPIT!!!
Oops - nearly lost it there for a second.

Claymore

Sybarite

Visit site
As just your average representative of the land of saints and scholars, I have difficulty in following your tangential diatribes in tongues - I mean "spalpit" isn't even in my Gaelic dictionary ! So as usual I suppose we will have to humour you until the effects of the lower grade oisce wear off. As for halfwits, you have the choice; just take your Pict... !!

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

claymore

Visit site
Are you still on the old Rive Gauche or have ye returned to the Banks of the Bann?

Claymore

Sybarite

Visit site
Still perpetuating the traditions - having civilized the Picts we are now concentrating on the Gauls. However there's always a yearning for the ould sod
once in the Kingdom of Dalriada across the Sea of Moyle and more recently in the Kingdom of Down. Hope to sail back sometime this summer.

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
How many gods are there? But .. our god is better than your's and that means our country is better as weel .. and ... I'll fight you ye heathen .. get back tae yorkshire!

<hr width=100% size=1>

mldpt

Visit site
Hi Claymore. Just back from Fort William had a great Three peaks race, not much wind so we saw loads of beautiful scenery and wild life as we drifted up and down Sound of Jura on the tide, Saw a pair of Otters when anchored near Crinnan were visited by a 30ft Whale just off Kintyre seals everywhere, Dolpins and Porpoise, loads of Ale in Fort william made loads of new friends and already looking forward to next years race, We tried to win the cup for last in and in fact were last in but My runners stopped off for while on Scafell to rescue a women climber, Needless to say this was Dave Ferrier, and as this set them back at least two hours, the took two hours off our sailing time so came in next to last, but it was great fun.
Regards Mike

<hr width=100% size=1>