Girdlestone Winches for Sale

Callisto Skipper

Visit site
I have a pair of Girdlestone two speed winches G16 for sale, which are in good condition. I got them as part of a package of stuff for my Folkboat but have ended up not using them.

Can anyone give me an idea of where to sell them and how much I should ask. I don't want to give them away but at the same time don't want to be greedy

sailorman

Visit site
I have a pair of Girdlestone two speed winches G16 for sale, which are in good condition. I got them as part of a package of stuff for my Folkboat but have ended up not using them.

Can anyone give me an idea of where to sell them and how much I should ask. I don't want to give them away but at the same time don't want to be greedy

how about our "For Sale" section.
being non S/T not worth a great deal & probably no spares available either

Callisto Skipper

Visit site
Thanks for your quick response Sailorman - three things

a) where is the FOR SALE section.

b) what does not S/T mean?

c) how much is not much?

Cheers

Helder Neves

Visit site

I may be interested in the pair of Girdlestone two speed winches G16, de pending on the price you want to ask for it. If you may be interested, please send me your answer to helder.neves@iol.pt. Thanks