Gas hose replacements

PhilipH

www.sailblogs.com
The orange flexible gas hoses at the cooker and the gas cylinder need to be replaced this year. Last ones were bought at Calor Marine shop in Southampton, but I cannot find this on line any more. Tried Seamark Nunn. Does anyone know a supplier please? Thanks for help.

VicS

Visit site
The orange flexible gas hoses at the cooker and the gas cylinder need to be replaced this year. Last ones were bought at Calor Marine shop in Southampton, but I cannot find this on line any more. Tried Seamark Nunn. Does anyone know a supplier please? Thanks for help.

Southampton Calor Centre ........ https://www.socal.co.uk/

BES ( always check their prices for anything to do with gas or plumbing) ...... https://www.bes.co.uk/

Most caravanning suppliers .... but check the date stamp before you buy. Likewise at chandlers. You might find its already a couple of years down the line.

For the low pressure connection I prefer the black LP hose ... it fits onto the low pressure Fulham nozzles more easily. (The orange stuff fits the HP nozzles OK)

Dont forget you need "ear clips" not Jubilee type worm drive clips on high pressure connections

Last edited:

Quandary

Visit site
If buying gas stuff on-line Hamilton Gas Products site is worth looking at. They are in Bangor (NI) but despite this their prices, stocking, delivery speed and charges are very competitive.

D

Deleted member 36384

If buying gas stuff on-line Hamilton Gas Products site is worth looking at. They are in Bangor (NI) but despite this their prices, stocking, delivery speed and charges are very competitive.

+1 That's my experience.

maby

Visit site
SOCAL are excellent - wide range of stock and very helpful. I went there a couple of days ago with a few components and their salesman worked with me to work out what I needed to finish the job and have useful advice.