Snow_Petrel_3.jpg

Damopiloting1a.jpg

Usually singlehanded, but sometimes have family along

Josh and Rosie

Mackerel_kids.jpg

graham

Visit site
I'll show you mine if you show me yours /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Inspired by Damos efforts I had a go with Moviemaker.Stephen Spielberg move over /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Excellent /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll have to explore some more effects, which you have used very well

You nearly had a shot of my boat in there - the only empty finger on F pontoon is where I'm usually berthed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(BTW I bet you haven't got the artist's permission to use the soundtrack, like wot I have, and I've got the email to prove it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

graham

Visit site
I did email Shane and he said it would be OK if I get him a few pints in next time we bump into each other /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

damo how did you get the slide show length to match the music?

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
I chose the music first, then decided on the pics to mark certain points, then filled in between with other appropriate shots and tweaked their durations to fit (on the storyboard you can drag the right edge of each shot to change the duration, or drag the whole shot to change the overlap time)

You have stolen my thunder though - I've started a project using Irish Rover!

graham

Visit site
Thanks Damo. Use the Irish Rover anyway ,I may delete this one when I do a better job.

Sneds

Visit site
Not up to slide show standard I'm afraid.......but this is Bush Baby coming home

Oops! Got them the wrong way around!

(Click on image to enlarge)

Allan

Visit site
A picture of the three of us in Cardiff bay. SWMBO on the tiller, me on the camera and Spirit of Freedom (Now sold) doing what she did best!
Allan
IMGP0063.jpg

Anwen

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How come there's water in the beer-holders??

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good point. Something which amuses me about those beer-holders is that Jeanneau very kindly give you a crockery set with the boat, including 4 mugs. Yep, thats right, the mugs don't fit in the beer can holders! Gallic shrugs all round..

ATB Jon

1937rogerdon

Visit site
Dawn Star. Vancouver 32. Home Port Barry
DSC00346.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

Skipper & Crew.Sail mainly single handed.But willing to take out day skipper or comp crew to help them build sea miles
S.jpg

Picture not taken on my last sailing cruise. Plan this year to spend a month or two around the West coast or Ireland

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
Nice looking proper boat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Couple of q's..

Where in Antarctica were you, and why aren't you smiling on what is obviously some kind of celebration? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif