Furuno fish finder accessory.

Rohorn

Visit site
Hi....are Furuno going down the tubes? One rarely sees their stuff listed in the chandlery ads these days. I just bought a Furuno FS6100 fishfinder and asked for the GP 320 B Gps antenna accessory so I can have position data on the screen. Not available, try West marine. Not available either, no reason. Tried in Piraeus. Same story, maybe in October. Anyone know why, or know a stockist?
Cheers....R

<hr width=100% size=1>

MainlySteam

Visit site
Assuming, as per your profile, you are in Greece, then the Greek distributors for Furuno are, according to Furuno:

Marine Electronic Equipment S.A.
Ag. Dimitriou 153. AG
Dimitrios (P.C. 173-43) ATHENS
P.O.BOX 78 033
Phone: 210-9711332
E-mail: mrlq@mareleq.gr

I do not know anything about a "GP 320 B GPS antenna accessory" but the FL6100 fishfinder (which I assume is the same as the FS6100 which is not a documented model in the rest of the world as far as I know) documentation talks of a "GP 310 B GPS antenna accessory" but is not listed as available anywhere I know of - maybe it does not exist yet? However, similarly to their radars etc, the FL6100 just displays nav data and so requires a separate GPS receiver, not just an antenna. It is possible that the GP 310 B or GP 320 B are just cables for connecting a Furuno GPS receiver such as the GP32.

John

<hr width=100% size=1>

Rohorn

Visit site
Hi...thanks for your comment. You are right, it is a Furuno FS61oo. I called the company you detailed there already, they said they had orders for ten of these GP320 B accessories...at over 300 euros each I guess they must include the GPS unit!....but said that they couldn't get them from Furuno before October. Not having seen any mention of any Furuno stuff in any of the ads in the last PBO, I begin to fear the worst!
Cheers...R

<hr width=100% size=1>