Fuel Sender unit

Free_Spirit

Visit site
Hi. Can anyone in the UK recommend a reliable fuel sender unit? I have a maxum 2400scr but I believe it has standard 5 bolt entry fitting.

Any help offered would be good. I have checked its not the gauge so just need a new unit and I can fit it.

Thanks

Dave

salar

harley25refit.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291010229164?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

just fitted this, looks like it will last (stainless steel) it was reading upside down out of the box but all that we had to do was to remount the switch. it fits into a 5 hole tank fitting, our originals were VDO.

If it was reading back to front it was probably because it was a US gauge and an EU sender or vice versa. Some senders can be switched, for example the Osculati senders have a jumper wire that has to be snipped.

omega2

Visit site
If it was reading back to front it was probably because it was a US gauge and an EU sender or vice versa. Some senders can be switched, for example the Osculati senders have a jumper wire that has to be snipped.

Simply remove from arm and put back on upside down

Spi D

Visit site
Be aware that the Ohm rating differs between makes and models and that some read lowest value when tank full wheras others do it oppositely.