Free GPS charts

trouville

N/A
Visit site
Re: READ THE MANUAL included

First i must find out why my prossesor is running at 100% since i downloaded some micro soft softwear? very odd imagin if i was miles from land low on energy and light and this happened!!
In fact i had justfound the micro soft anti virus beta i down loaded that and some other soft wear but only opened the micro soft program, after a scan and restart i have the problem
Dose anyone use any P2P for telephone such as Skype? or Bear share for music or limewire 4.3 could it be any of these, is there a good and simple P2P softwear??? while on the subject? Its not illegal to download soft wear for private use in most of Europe YET!! Only the UK

Now about reading--ive almost forgoten how!! And it is quite complicated or seems to be to load scaned maps.

trouville

N/A
Visit site
Re: READ THE MANUAL included

Tomorrow im going to have another try, today i was really worried about my CPU running non stop 100%, I thought it could have been due to music i downloaded trying limewire(not really nice softwear)
I couldent believe microsoft would make such bad softwear as its new anti spywear which is only good untill 15 July 05 when if not sooner it becomes pay wear!!!
I removed the MS program now alls ok
Now i better back up my files before going on !! Ill post as soon as ive read and tried to install my scanned map.

Have a good weekend and thanks.