Free...ANDERSON 22!!!!!!!

Seajet

Visit site
Actually I'd have said seaworthiness and the ability to keep going into gales when others would stop dead is the designs' best point, but yes they are fast.

Unless the name has been changed this boat has not been in the owners association, but I can say she's a ' B ' forepeak layout, with the berth extended on the starboard side where the ( pretty useless, most people replace ) ' hanging locker ' is on the ' A ' layout, opposite the loo.

So the loo is not as separate as it is on the A, but a longer berth.

Would be a great boat for anyone remotely handy, I'm happy to provide info to whoever ends up with her.

MOBY2

Visit site
Great boat for someone, have been out quite a bit with Andy and they are as good as he says and fast too, was tempted for a second but she'd kill me if I turned up with another one, sure it won't hang about for long...

Iain C

Visit site
That's good news Andy! I also didn't think she seemed like much of a basket case, and a simple boat like that is way easier to restore than something complex. Will you get in contact with the owner and get him/her to post some restoration pictures?

You mention the name, not sure if you spotted it but she's called "Little Owl" on the port side and "Athene Noc" on the starboard.

I know you get some tongue in cheek flak on here for your views on the A22 but I have to say she is a good looking little boat which looks much more modern than she should. Glad this one has been saved!

MOBY2

Visit site
That's good news if it means another one saved, is it going to be based at Anderson Central ... sorry I mean our club, your going to have to start organising fleet reviews soon.

Speak soon