foxglove heading west

Foxy

www.yachtfoxglove.com
Finally planning to leave Weymouth this eve heading prob to Falmouth. Could poss make Newlyn but looks like might end up there for a few days and wouldn't want to get in the way.
It's our 'summer' hols so would be good to see anyone en route, so give us a wave. twin headsail freya39 running white main with FOX on it and tan Genoa, unless we choose to swap it over.

see you out there.

Pat and Sinead

halb

Visit site
I am leaving the Tamar tomorrow morning also for Falmouth, keep a lookout for a Moody Halberdier which I believe is the only one in the West Country, will be at Mylor marina for 2 nights, Red Arrows are due to be overhead on Wednesday starting at about 5.30, also it's regatta week, so moorings etc will be busy.
Enjoy your sail down
Jon (Demoiselle of Bursledon)

mainsail1

Visit site
I have spent two nights in Newlyn on two separate occasions this year. IMHO it is a place to avoid if possible. Not Yacht friendly and the town........ well say no more.

Foxy

www.yachtfoxglove.com
Jon, (Bursledon) we are on a haven mooring in Falmouth. Twin headsail double ender. No name on side but might have a fox flag fling if not too windy.

Drop by if you passing. pat and Sinead

Hey john R, good to hear from you! Falmouth on a mooring tonight after lumpy nights sail, Cuba libre here we come!!

Skylark

Visit site
I have spent two nights in Newlyn on two separate occasions this year. IMHO it is a place to avoid if possible. Not Yacht friendly and the town........ well say no more.

Our one and only experience was quite the opposite. We were weather bound, waiting for the northerlies to pass and spent 3 days there a couple of years ago. Everyone seemed very friendly and the town felt "hard working, earthy, grounded"

For us, Falmouth remains the most unwelcoming port in the SW.