Foundry Arms and TNLB Elsie May (In their car park), Poole

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNLI

Visit site
Hi Folks,
If you are passing through Poole or live in the area, then one great pub and restaurant, is the Foundry Arms. It's located right in the center of town and if their car park is full, then just park in the Sainsburys car park just across the road. For more info on live bands and specials, check out their Facebook page.

If you know something about old alloy lifeboats, A frame masts, Lanteen rigs or Trinidad, then I'm often working on Elsie May from 1000 to 1130 and 1430 to 1730 hrs. Elsie May is a hull up project and the rough plan is to provide an on-station armed rescue boat to cover the channel between the South coast of Trinidad and Venezuela (There are no real harbours along that stretch).
40,000 people fled Venezuela for Trinidad and Tobago last year, in comparison with just a few hundred in the 2 years I was based there.
Kind Regards
Noah (That's what they call me in the Foundry Arms).

Attachments

• Photo0195 (1).jpg
    Photo0195 (1).jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 42

TNLI

Visit site
My drunken crew refused to work outside just because it was raining!

Attachments

• Drunken birds.jpg
    Drunken birds.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 32

TNLI

Visit site
If you are visiting Poole over Easter, my lifeboat charity project is in the Foundry Arms car park. There will be live bands every afternoon for the cheese and wine cider festival from 15th to 18th April. I hope to have the old BMC donkey installed by then.

Attachments

• BMC1(Finger).jpg
    BMC1(Finger).jpg
    184 KB · Views: 16
  • BMC2(Gearbox).jpg
    BMC2(Gearbox).jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Lifeboat with flags.jpg
    Lifeboat with flags.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.