Forum Burgee

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
And just for a laff (cos I'm not sure if a forumite burgee is naff or not /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) how about some design proposals?

(...and no mice and champers glasses, pleeease!)

graham

Visit site
How about a mud brown background to represent the Eastern end of the BC with a dolphin on it to represent the western end?

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
bcflag.jpg

tonybarebones

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
And just for a laff (cos I'm not sure if a forumite burgee is naff or not /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) how about some design proposals?

(...and no mice and champers glasses, pleeease!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the burgee design’s a good un but hang on a sec guys you can't just have a "Forum Burgee" without a proper name! I would like to suggest... "R.C.Y.C. Royle Cyber Yacht Club" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
"you can't just have a "Forum Burgee" without a proper name! "

What's wrong with "Bristol Channel Forum" then? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And I would never be in a group associated with an ex-Everton player - nowarrameanlike? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

graham

Visit site
If the choice is Damos or Csails I like Csails but think maybe its a bit too Welsh for those on the Other side. Damos is a bit less in your face and still quite distinctive. Personally I think my dolphin on a muddy coloured background the best.

Damo can you arrange us a marina berth discount for any forumites flying the burgee? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Csail

N/A
Visit site
The bottom half should have been navy blue! still think damos flag is easier and better though, if it all goes ahead i'm sure swmbo will make them on her new industrial sewing machine.

graham

Visit site
Which ever design gets picked put my name down for one .Im sure that forumites unknowingly end up moored near each other without realizing sometimes.

damo

longkeel35.org.uk
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Doubt it - the only discounts are for the Dock's Rally, or the occasional visiting club commodore.

I think a flag should be very simple, so it would be easy to run up on a sewing machine. csail's dragon is a BIT prominent isn't it?

bluedragon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
:
I think a flag should be very simple, so it would be easy to run up on a sewing machine. csail's dragon is a BIT prominent isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though I'm a great dragon fan, I have to agree with you...

mrbloto

Visit site
i think its to english with the george cross, i think the welsh dragon in the top left hand corner, its easy to do down load dragon, buy transfer paper tescos iron onto burgee