FOR SALE Rule on Links .. ?????

Watson47

Visit site
Wondering if anyone can help with a query on 'For Sale rule' regarding links to other sites for items over £400.

Having compiled a PM to danfoley, I have discovered that the administrator doesn't allow PM's & can't find any contact details for anyone to ask.

I am having a clear-out of a lot of new stuff - two items of which are a new Zodiac tender and new Suzuki engine. I have had these for a while, but they are still in their boxes and I want them to go to a good home - preferably to a YBW member.

They are well over the limit allowed in the 'For Sale' rules, but I wanted to know if they would qualify for the 'Link Rule' to another site .. ?

I didn't want to post a link without checking as the rule excludes 'boats', but I thought I saw links to tenders in the past.

Best Regards,

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Tenders and the like of a Walker Bay or RIB etc are fine, links can go to ebay auction sites for anything except a 'boat' (exc tenders) but I also wondered if a link to B&O for a tender would be OK?

Beware though, IPC almost completely ignores the For Sale section as we are all jolly sensible chaps and chapesses, but tread one blade of grass over the line and a progression of yacht club bores will descend on you, thrilled to have found a miscreant they can put right with what they believe is a well constructed put down using the 'rules'. How happy their lives must be.

Last edited:

Madhatter

wp.me
Tenders and the like of a Walker Bay or RIB etc are fine, links can go to ebay auction sites for anything except a 'boat' (exc tenders) but I also wondered if a link to B&O for a tender would be OK?

Beware though, IPC almost completely ignores the For Sale section as we are all jolly sensible chaps and chapesses, but tread one blade of grass over the line and a progression of yacht club bores will descend on you, thrilled to have found a miscreant they can put right with what they believe is a well constructed put down using the 'rules'. How happy their lives must be.

:D:D:D

Watson47

Visit site
.... but tread one blade of grass over the line and a progression of yacht club bores will descend on you, thrilled to have found a miscreant they can put right with what they believe is a well constructed put down using the 'rules'. How happy their lives must be.

:) ...

Hence my quaking & shuddering ...

Thanks .. ! I will contemplate proceeding with due dilligence ...