For Sale and wanted, anyone else not see them

steveeasy

Visit site
Last few days these Titles have been doing a disappearing act, well at my end. Im logged in but nowhere to be seen. Anyone else having the same issue ?

Steveeasy

oldmanofthehills

Visit site
The site owners understandably want us to buy PBO or YBW, so they have no direct motive to enable us to buy and sell boat bits. Its to keep us amused and informed, and it does.

However the for sale and lounge sections are all back so dont panic

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
Back for me as well.

During their absence I posted a 'for sale' item in one of the sub-forums, electing not to state a price, but was open to offers - due to the post not being in the ‘correct forum’.

The mods pulled the for sale item, quite rightly, then told me off about not posting a price!

Having been about the internet since its early days in DARPA, about the poorest bit of moderation I’ve ever experienced.

On asking for clarification why the For Sale and Wants were missing was advised that IT were tweaking some stuff in those sub-forums. Why did they not put a ‘Closed For Maintenance’ sign up?

As a result I will no longer be using the forums for the odd item that I will sell in the future.