Flag for MBY forum events

ianainge

Visit site
How about we ask Haydn`s man to make a MBY forum flag or large burgee with the motif on which can be flown at forum events. It could have" MBY forum event "written on it perhaps.Ask Kim if MBY will fund it then at events like the one at Mercury in May it could be flown from one of the flag poles (sure John wont mind) and at the BBQ i could get a portable flag pole set it up on the beach and fly it.Then everytime a forum event is organised the organiser gets the flag from Kim, its used if practical ,and then returned for the next time.If all the boats in attendance are also all flying burgee`s should look pretty impressive. What do you think anyone second the motion?

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
blatant attempt at a free flag ian. i like your style
i second the attempt on the basis everyone has to wear a t shirt saying;

I am a close personal friend of sailbad .. one day i hope to meet him.
or
my other transport is a donkey

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>Ok brain let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer</font color=red>

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>While we are about it why not get YBW to fund a nice plaque mounted on wood, like the ones we used to get on the Cowes-Torquay-Cowes made by Mappin & Webb. These could be given out at every event.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Naa. We invented the flag ourselves. Lets just keep it that way. We discussed this at the time. It's not MBY's flag. It's ours. It belongs to all of us and we can make changes as we see fit. Call it MOBO Chat Show or whatever. Only problem I see is, there will be a limit to the size he can embroider in one go. So might have to have, say. Three mouses in each corner of Burgee. Cos cant do one great big one.

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Yep. It could be done that way. Would not look as posh. But thirty feet up a mast. Who's going to know! Then again. Finding some one to do a one off?? Anyway its not yet established if one is wanted. If it is, it will get sorted.

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Haydn, why don't you get the book "TEACH YOUSELF EMBROIDERY" you could then take your embroidery down the Pub and make a flag while chatting to your chums.
Who knows, maybe one day it will reach the status of the Bayeux Tapestry and be on show in a Museum.

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>Maybe I can come down your pub with you and bring my Crochet work. With a bit of luck we can engage locals in a discussion about flower arranging. If not we can talk about the prices in Tescos while we delicately sip our Port and Lemonade.
I tried to get Syd to do this in the Dockers pub he uses but he feels Dockers would be more interested in Origami which I personally feel is a bit common.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
I get a woman ringing me most nights. Insisting that I give Tutts a message about the flower aranging class. Tutts has moved on from flower aranging and now goes to yoga. Woman thinks I'm ignorant and wont pass message on. Tutts thinks flower arranging is now crap and wont speak to her. Thats why I take my Knitting to the pub!!